The Empanada Spot
Empanada, Latin American
76-17 Roosevelt Ave (btwn 76th & 77th St)
Jackson Heights, NY 11372
- Try the Mac and Cheese Empanada ($1.25). "Elbow pasta is mixed with a cheesy sauce that, depending on who you are, will channel either your inner child or inner stoner."
- Someone take better pictures for their display board
- Caramel and cheese empanada ( sounds weird) is incredible! Crazy cheap and loads of choices.
- Only 2 Blocks From 74th/Roosevelt/Bway Subway! C'mon son you know you got that unlimited metrocard! Same great food as the Northern Blvd one, look at that menu!
- Ask for the green hot sauce. Ask for it.
- Arepa rellena con pernil
- Try Mac n cheese empanadas
- Lentils soup and rice. Niceee
- Yummy empanadas. Beef chicken or hawaiian. Wow. With green sauce.
- Como las de mi Mam pero a 13000 km
- Better than the branches on Steinway & near the Queens Center Mall.
- Biagra / seafood
- Macaroni and cheese empanadas are great
- Try Biagra(shrimp) or Cheese empanadas! My Fave!!!!
- The chocolate & peanut butter empanadas are ridiculously good.
- Veggies and cheese steak empanadas
- overwhelming choice here, but it's safe to stick with the more limited corn empanada options. whatever you do, the green salsa is essential.
- Lo bueno en #NYC es que encuentras comida de diversos pases! Empanadas con sabor colombiano #ThatsGood
- Multiple places in the city. COLOMBIA: Arepa rellena