617 E Mercury Blvd (N. Mallory St.)
Hampton, VA 23663
- If you like cheese and meat, get the lasagna!
- Best Italian food in Hampton. I have had the baked ziti over 50 times, always great and always leftovers.
- Never had bad meal or service
- All of the food is awesome :) lunch time can be a bit of a wait..
- Everything seafood
- Lemon mascarpone is really good.
- Any white pizza is great!
- The garlic knots are amazing!
- Try the seafood ravioli ala vodka sauce. It's delicious!
- Wouldn't try the scallops-very gritty. Disgusting!!