Maloney & Porcelli
$ $ $
- Come for their $75 Weekend Wine Dinner any appetizer, entre, desert and unlimited wine. Get the Clams Casino, Filet Oscar and the Coconut Layer Cake. And your glass is never empty!
- Lately i've noticed that it's a little bit less crowded then in teh past, not sure if it si just me
- Order the crackling pork... crispy pork skin and juicy meat still on the bone... fantastic!
- Good, but like most steak houses,it's expensive.
- Check out the nightly wine dinner (8:00pm-closing) at this old-school joint; only $79 per person for any appetizer, entree and dessert with unlimited wine pairings. Also, lasagna on Sundays. Order it.
- I missed the picture but a wonderful lamb and a fresh and delicious lobster salad were served tonight! Viva!
- not on a diet? start with the crab cakes, move on to the lemon-garlic roasted lobster, then end the meal with the red velvet sundae.
- A combination of mixed shellfish platter and a green pepper filet mignon
- Good food but overpriced.
- Get the spicy fillet and thank me later. Dont forget the tots!
- Beet salad and filet were both very tasty.
- I will always hold a place in my heart for this restaurant. The beef Wellington is worth the heartburn, and the filet a la Oscar is bonkers. My go to for steak.
- Nightly wine dinner for $85 includes your choice of appetizer, entree AND dessert PLUS unlimited wine refills every night 8pm onwards!
- The Brobzini is amazing here! Chef Aaron Bashy is one if the best in the city!
- Cool place to gran a bite at lunch. My pepper tuna was delicious. Friendly and supportive staff.
- Best fillet in the whole world.
- The $85 wine dinner might be the best deal in NYC. Three courses, unlimited wine (yes very unlimited) and it's actually good food. Branzino is a must try for non-steak lovers
- Annnnnd we're back for another Angry Lobster. Love the flavor, only a little spicy and super delicious
- Great ribeye steak in midtown!
- $85 wine and dinner special: get the scallops, prime rib (triple the size of the other steaks and better), and the banana cream pie desert!