- Take a great sunset picture: Find a location with an interesting foreground full of objects that would look good in silhouette form. Then, frame the sunset in the top or bottom third of your picture.
- Great place for family's. Street performances...lots of shopping...great sunsets
- If you don't want to advertise you vag: don't volunteer yourself to the street performers while wearing a short dress and no underwear
- Tomate un mojito, espera el sunset con el show de la plaza y estate atento a los delfines, es fcil verlos en pareja!
- The sunset was great and the street performers were a blast
- Watch out for the guy dressed as Spider-Man. He's a huge creep
- When you're in Key West, join us on our Sunset and Champagne Sail for a spectacular sunset, and watch the Mallory Square sunset celebration from the comfort of a spacious catamaran.
- Things get festive at sunset. Plan on spending *all* of your sunsets in this area. It's where the action is.
- conch fritters stand by the shopping mall is the best food stand ANYWHERE. key lime mustard sauce for dippin is a must
- Take in the sunset and walk the square. Lots of entertainment to finish your evening.
- Beautiful sunsets, wonderful local talent and &5 tshirts and other clothes :)
- It's a must do! Jugglers and other buskers abound with lots to keep you busy before the big show...sunset! Get a drink from the guy in the old-fashioned car bar-Strong! Bring your camera! Please tip!
- I watched the last sunset of 2011 here. Happy New Year, everyone!
- Not sure why someone flagged the address info and changed it to 300 Duval Street. That is incorrect.
- Always a good evening. A personal favourite is the cat man and his performing cats. Granted he's slightly crazy but he's entertained us for years
- Go see Dominque the Catman across from the Westin. He's the best!
- Look for the dog who will put your dollars in the tip bucket for his owner. Adorable!
- Best conch fritters around sold at the end of the pier. Choose from cocktail sauce or spicy mustard for dipping.
- you MUST go see dominique the catman performer. He's a "street performer" with like 10 or so cats.. so FUNN!