Mak Man Kee Noodle Shop (麥文記麵家)
G/F, 51 Parkes St
+852 2736 5561
- Make sure u don't get this place mixed up with a shop a few doors down named "Mak's Noodle", which is written in English!! This store only has Chinese characters on the store front.
- Best ever!
- Don't forget to get the steamed veggies with oyster sauce. The shrimp wonton noodle is delicious! I could eat this everyday.. amazing broth! and their home made chili sauce has a good kick!
- Must-order: Won Ton noodles! Throw in a dish of Gai Laan (green vegetables), plus a green-bottled Coca-Cola tastes fantastic! :)
- Perfect taste.
- One of the best wanton noodles in HK
- Love the soup wanton noodle (better than dry one). Whole prawn wanton, coz I don't eat pork! Portion is small, good for in between meals or supper.
- Best shrimp wantons ever. The beef bisket noodles and the zha chang noodles are fab as well
- Wonton Noodle + Chinese broccoli w/ oyster sauce will do!
- - there's nothing like it
- Youre not going to see any English once you enter so take note of what you want first. Recommend ordering two bowls or a bowl of just wontons. Super cheap!
- Tasty wontons! 4/5
- Probably the best place for shrimp wonton in the city. Also the beef broker dry noodles are amazing. Order the Cho Mein for the broader noodle
- The wonton noodles are delicious and authentic. Love it!
- Pretty good noodles
- Very nice but portions are small
- Grab some chili-oil if you order noodles.
- Defiantly recommended for the beef brisket noodles. The beef brisket is so tender that it melts in your mouth, soup can be a little salty though and be prepared to share your table.
- What is true Hong Kong soul food ?Big shrimp wanton soup with dried yellow noodle half soaked in a bowl!Mak Man Kee near Jordan MRT station offers excellent quality of that as low as 34HK$ per dish!