$ $ $
284 E Meadow Ave
East Meadow, NY 11554
- Ask for the lemon pepper fries, not on the menu, but AWESOME! Great rotating tap of Belgian beers. Ask for Danielle, she's the best waitress!
- Porterhouse is great!!! Christina was the best waitress.
- Best prime rib. Go late and enjoy the outside seating to yourself!
- Try the Hearts Of Lettuce With Bleu Cheese
- The lemon pepper fries are out of this world! Your waitress will tell you they don't have them, but they do. They're not on the menu, so it may take a little haggling to get her to put the order in.
- The wasabi mashed potatoes are AMAZING!
- Steaks & burgers are amazing! I love the pickles they out in the table at the beginning of every meal Great spot for an after work happy hour!
- Salad is perfect. Steak and country potatoes are great.
- Very commercial
- Applewood blt omggg
- The marinated skirt steak and B&C salad is a must have!
- They don't make steakhouse like this anymore. Great food .Great prices. Great atmosphere. And a great place to take a family !
- The Salmon and potatoes is really good, definitely recommend it if you are a seafood lover.
- The clams oreganata are a must!!
- Try the Marinated Skirt Steak
- Try the Seared Tuna
- Try the Prime Rib
- Try the Crackers Ortega Ala Sonny
- Try the Clams Oreganata
- Try the Shrimp Cocktail