Concert Hall, Music Venue
115 King St (btw S Webster & E Main)
Madison, WI 53703
- There are a lot of complaints about drink cost, so let's clear that up: This is not a bar. This is a music venue with a bar. The costs are comparable to other music venues. End of story.
- Tip your bartenders. Generously.
- Quickly peruse Majestic event listings with the new 77 Square iPhone app. Free for iPhone. Download now and add events of your own, brush up with reviews and more!
- There's another bar on the 2nd floor
- Don't come thirsty... The bar staff won't even give you a comp glass of water after you shell out $6.00 and tip for a drink
- This bar will not serve water in tap, if requested. They will charge for a $2 bottle. Bad for the environment, bad for the client.
- Is the balcony of The Majestic haunted? www.madisonghostwalks.com
- Great concert venue. Seating on the second level is great if you just want to hang out while other people party.
- Excellent venue. Not huge, not small. Perfect. Beer selection is great!
- Youngblood Brass Band killed it!
- Great place for shows!
- Get there early, u might be able to snag a seat in the balcony!
- Generally, the staff is courteous and polite.
- Drink alot of booze.
- 10/22/2010 Pepper's Like A Surgeon Tour w/ Rebelution and Pour Habit
- When the Yard Dogs come to town, drop everything, don your top hat, and come to the Fireball. Accordions, sword swallowers, and pasties, oh my!
- The balcony has great views if the good seats on the floor are gone
- Has a packed schedule of national touring artists and local bands; free outdoor concert series, Live on King Street, during the summer.
- Always a good time. They bring in some great shows.
- The sound and atmosphere in this place is pretty amazing. Not a bad spot in this place.