Maison de Victor Hugo
Historic Site, Museum
6 place des Vosges (Hôtel de Rohan-Guéménée)
Paris, Île-de-France 75004
+33 1 42 72 10 16
- Go alone! No, with your iPod. Nice place to know here.
- Located on the beautiful Place des Vosges. You have to see where the famous writter Victor Hugo lived for 16 years if you're interested in French's history and literature !
- Free entrance. Good place to spend an hour if you're hanging around. Chinese room inside shows funny Chinese paintings which is not easily found in China. :)
- For the literature freaks This is the man that molded some brains .. And I am one of them
- Visite assez courte et gratuite pour les moins de 26 ans ressortissants de l'Union Europenne. videmment, l'appartement n'est pas tel qu' l'poque.
- Unfortunately it is closed till 2020 due to the restoration.
- worth a visit, found out about some new aspects of the writer
- Wonderful experience. I noticed thing i never thought about. This is a place for people who adores art.
- This was ONE of Victor Hugos homes and its a reconstruction with original furniture. Nevertheless, the place has a unique ambiance. Free only when theres no exhibition.
- Free entrance. Worth visiting.
- Make sure to get an audio guide n you'll hear tiny details about Hugo... great place to visit if you're on the neighborhood.
- Of course u should go and visit here with no hesitation. I enjoyed my visiting and it was free I just payed for audio guide
- lovely place
- You need to be very interested in Victor Hugo to find this interesting.
- Victoria hugo romanlarni bilmeyen yoktur. Parisdeyken neden evine gitmeyesiniz ? Bence grlmeye deer
- Buram buram tarih ve edebiyat kokuyor Baz mekanlar gerekten sizi garip hissettiriyor merak duygunuz perinleiyor Yolunuz derse gidin dmezse de gidin
- La vista desde las ventanas y el departamento en s es muy interesante
- Exposio temporria.
- Muito interessante para conhecer a histria da famlia de Victor Hugo. Porm, nada se fala sobre sua obra. Fiquei decepcionado jornada nesse quesito.