$ $ $ $
- Sunday brunch 11-2pm yumm
- Chilean sea bass is wonderfully tasty. For soup, try the lobster bisque. Also, the venison beef is mouth watering.
- Amazing food. The Chilean sea bass is super good! Def a must have
- Maison Akira is always gracious and delightful. It was a wonderful place to relax and enjoy dinner after a long and hectic day.
- Sunday brunch is a great deal! Add $3 more for mimosas!
- Fantastic, elegant place for dinner. Get the Miso Glazed Sea Bass, unbelievable.
- Maison Akira is owned by Chef Akira Hirose who had the opportunity to train under one of the most renowned chefs of our time and he further enhanced his skills in culinary arts at Maxims in Paris.
- Get the table by the west wall comfy and cozy
- They now tapa size for almost every dishes. 1/2 the price but more than 1/2 the portion
- Excellent food and dessert. Try the "Miso Marinated Grilled Chilean Sea Bass", well prepared and delicious, and for dessert the "Timbal Elysee Laserre"
- Solid food but very old school presentation and vibe. A little past its prime.