Maine Maritime Museum
- Extremely expensive! Definitely not a family outing.
- I took the trolley tour where we learned about the history of Bath and looked at the old houses. It was really fun!
- A lot to see! Make sure you plan enough time!
- Great place! You can even tour the nearby naval shipyard, Bath Iron Works. Check out their Web site for more before you go: www.mainemaritimemuseum.org
- Fun for the whole family! A lot to see and do. :)
- Not only does this museum offer great exhibits about Maine's maritime history, but from the grounds you also get great views of the Bath Iron Works and its giant dry dock and shipways.
- Not your 30 minute Museum. Allow at least two hours per visit, more if possible. Lots to see and do.
- Amazing! The expansive museum and its grounds share a wonderful part of Maine's history in a creative and unique way. Not to be missed.