Main Street, U.S.A.
- The Ice Cream shop is the best place in the park for ice cream. Their scoops are huge!!!
- This is the best spot for character pictures!
- Mickey Mouse waffles at Carnation Cafe are a great way to start the day. Make sure to say hi to Oscar who is Disneys longest tenured employee at over 50 years, and the head chef!
- The best sweets shops and art stores are here - don't forget to stop by them on the way out! ProTip: Walt Disney's official apartments used to be above the fire station.
- For the fireworks at night try and get a seat at either the Coca Cola area or the restaurant just in front of it so you can save yourself being shoved around.
- Walking through here always warms my heart.....it's like being a kid all over again!
- Best place to watch the parades. Also, show the parade performers some appreciation they work hard for your entertainment.
- Its designed to look longer when leaving and shorter when entering.
- Best street in the USA!
- All of the shops stay open an hour after the park closes! Get all your activities in until park closing! Then head here to enjoy some late night shopping, coffee, ice cream, cartoons, magic & more!
- Perfect place for a Christmas photo!
- make it a tradition to stop by Penny Arcade and let Esmeralda tell you your fortune.
- Don't freak out about crossing the street during parade time! There are usually several places during the parade where they let you cross
- Be sure you're on the side of the street you want to be on before the parade starts, you can't cross until the parade's over
- The Market House has a bottomless cup of coffee. Just keep your receipt, and show it to them if you want another!
- The heart of Disneyland! Catch the characters out & about - especially in the evening. You can catch Mickey AND Minnie together by the hat shop.
- Gracias a Dios nos Divertimos mucho.
- No place better to end the trip than to stop at the Emporium for an antenna topper
- Quando entro no comeo da Rua tenho vontade de chorar de emoo
- Don't forget to get your buttons at City Hall! You can also leave compliments for outstanding Cast Members!