Main Street Station Casino, Brewery & Hotel
Casino, Hotel, Brewery
- Take the self-guided antique tour, with bronze doors and faade from the Kuwait Royal Bank, a portion of the Berlin wall, and more.
- A 3-ton section of the Berlin Wall, covered with original graffiti, can be seen in a men's restroom at Main Street Station . It was bought from the German government for $17,500.
- Check out the self-guided antiques tour featuring a portion of the Berlin Wall, stained glass from the Lillian Russell Mansion, chandeliers from the Coca-Cola building & Figaro Opera House, and more!
- Try the beer sampler. Five of their beers in 5 ounce samples. Only $5.50. Well worth it!
- Ask a security guard to take you upstairs to see the pool tables. There is an antique snooker table once owned by Winston Churchill. Neat stuff.
- The Diet Coke here is really good.
- Check out the antiques on the 2nd floor. Take the elevator located just inside the front entrance.
- Unfairly the men's bathroom has a piece of the Berlin Wall. The women's bathroom does not. Some say that security guards will escort women into the men's bathroom to see the wall. Best of luck!
- The Sunday champagne brunch is only $12! Amazing selection and food. So worth it!
- Happy hour at 777 has pretty good deals
- Get a 4 of a kind and get a scratch card, just hit the help button!
- Drinks and gaming. ...
- Brewery is a fun place to hang, the bartenders are cool and $2 beers during college football!
- Had California rolls, sliders and boneless wings. All were pretty good.
- Lots goes on here. Don't miss Lady DJ GoGo early evenings.
- The buffet is amazing! Especially on seafood night!
- Join B Connected to get Dining Discounts, Price Breaks at the Gift Shops, and Invitations to Special Events.
- Breakfast buffet was outstanding!!!
- Avoid the brewery. All of their beers either sucked or were completely mediocre.
- go to the men's bathroom and pee on sections of the berlin wall! urinals are mounted on it!