Main Street Ice Cream Parlor And Restaurant
Ice Cream, American
6339 Main St.
Chestertown, NY 12817
- Holy chocolate covered banana sundae in the middle of the afternoon.
- Get the reuben, get the tuna melt, get anything! The sandwiches are great and the place feels like a Norman Rockwell painting.
- Not just ice cream - great place for breakfast too!
- Love this place - I have been taking my kids and friends there for years. Wish they were still open for dinners as the owner/chef is amazing. Pies are to die for and the atmosphere is nostalgic and
- Good food, great desserts, and they carry Barkeater Chocolates confections!
- go to main street ice cream parlor in Chestertown. Order the apple pie! It is the best that there is. great place to eat as well. good reubens
- Great ice cream sundays! Try the Buster Brown or the Brownie Sundays. Also, good lunch/early dinner menu with burgers and sandwiches.