Three FUN options offered throughout holiday season
Dallas, TX (RestaurantNews.com) Holidays are for family…friends…and FUN!
And this holiday season, Main Event is making it even easier to maximize your fun with its “Pick Your Pass” promotion.
Guests can now choose either or both of the following Pass options:
- Game Play Pass: 3-Hour Video Game Play ($12.95)
- Activity Pass: All-You-Can-Play Activities ($15.95 from Open to 5 p.m.; $17.95 from 5 p.m. to Close)
- FUNpass AMPED: Game Play & Activity Pass ($24.95 from Open to 5 p.m.; $27.95 from 5 p.m. to Close)
“At Main Event, we’re all about fun, but everybody defines fun a little differently,” said Becky Johnson, Chief Marketing Officer of Main Event Entertainment. “So this holiday season, we decided to give our guests the gift of picking their pass their way. So whether you’re into virtual video games, or bowling, or laser tag or all of the above and more, there’s a pass that’s perfect for you!”
Main Event’s unique “Eat. Bowl. Play” experience features state-of-the-art bowling, multi-level laser tag, interactive and virtual video games, a high ropes adventure course and other fun activities, along with delicious chef-inspired food, creative cocktails, beer and wine.
The “Pick Your Pass” promotion runs through Jan. 8, 2017, so head out to your favorite Main Event and let the FUN begin!
About Main Event Entertainment
Founded in 1998, Dallas-based Main Event Entertainment is rapidly growing, with 30 restaurant and entertainment centers across the United States. Main Event features a unique “Eat. Bowl. Play” experience for groups to let their fun out together. Serving over 20 million guests annually, Main Event offers state of the art bowling, over 100 virtual and interactive games, multi-level laser tag, chef-inspired dining and a high-energy, full-service bar, making it the perfect place for families, young adults and groups of all ages to Head for Fun. Learn more and see our photo gallery at mainevent.com.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record