Beach, Surf Spot
104 Ocean Ave
East Hampton, NY 11937
- Main Beach in East Hampton was just ranked number 1 in the U.S. by Dr Beach, America's foremost beach expert! (Yes, beating out Hawaii. The Hamptons are all that & more!)
- This family-friendly beach has a down-to-earth atmosphere that makes for a relaxing day. When you get hungry, stop by the Chowder Bowl and order their club sandwiches and chowder.
- Locals and weekenders alike flock to this gorgeous stretch of sandy beach. Perfect for picnics, swimming or just napping under an umbrella.
- It comes to no surprise that this was in the top of Americas 2013 best beaches with its clean water and soft sand. Parking goes quickly so look into the free shuttle available when you park in town.
- Great spot, killer snack bar, and enough space to forget anyone is on the beach with ya.
- Great view, but wayyyy too crowded during the summer
- Main Beach East Hampton Classic swing door beach restaurant with lifeguards top 10 USA beach ride Free Ride from EH village read swim quality time with friends and family
- Great sand, spacious beach.
- Check out neighbouring Lily Pond Ln street with charming houses, greenery and lovely surrounding neighbourhoods
- Lovely beach. Nice houses on the beach. Also check out the neighbouring charming houses and prettt green neighourhoods
- Love coming here in the off season! Bring your dogs!
- Main Beach in East Hampton has topped a national best beach listand what's not to like?
- Probably the most crowded in EH
- My favorite beach in NY!! Clean, not crowded, great food at beach cafe. Love the walk to town for its deafening silence from lack of people & other human-related noise. Just crickets & birds chirping.
- the waves for surfing, bodysurfing and boogy boarding! So fun and relaxing! and the shops are so fun and you can get nice things for the summer there!
- Best waves ever! Great for surfing
- The snack bar and bathrooms and patio deck make it especially comfortable.
- Main beach is one of only two beaches in East Hampton where you can pay by the day for parking. Other town beaches require a village parking permit.