Mahogany on Walnut
Lounge, Smoke Shop, Whisky Bar
$ $ $
1524 Walnut St (btw 15th & 16th)
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Great hangout spot but don't come if you have a problem with smoke. Bring your own ciggies or cigars to save money. The bar us top notch. Always a class act.
- The truffle cigar & a single-barrel please
- Very nice place to chill with some friends and have some drinks and cigars
- The food tastes great, the air smells incredible and you can't beat the conversation. I hear the drinks are good, too! :)
- If you enjoy a good rum then try the Pyrat XO... Not to sweet and has a similar body to a decent bourbon.
- Excellent cigar bar in Philly, check it out! Kind of old world/english looking, great selection of scotch, and "decent" selection of cigars.
- Park in Center City today for Free! Don't give the PPA once red cent!
- Try the Dawny's 10 Year Port
- To all the staff at Mahogany you all will be missed.. For Charles you're not Mayor!!!
- Swanky, sexy cigar bar to enjoy a good whiskey and a good smoke.