- Guy loves that this cafe is open 24/7, but still makes everything from scratch.Check out the menu that features pancakes, omelets, jambalaya, quesadillas & anything else you could possibly be craving.
- Bringing a kid? You can get them an awesome kids breakfast (24/7) for only $2.50! Pancakes, eggs & sausage or bacon. Yum!
- Hands down the BEST place for drunk munchies! Wander in at 5am and you might just share a table with MGMT or Amazing Baby. Order the Magnolia Mud, sounds disgusting-- but it's delicious.
- Whole wheat pancakes w banana inside is to die for! Don't even need syrup.
- The Prima Dora is a really tasty omelette. The lemon cream sauce goes well with the rojas and verde sauces.
- Get the banana chocolate chip pancakes!
- order the queso and be consumed in cheesy bliss
- Go to the Magnolia. Order an Eggs Zapatino. Imitate Trent from Swingers when he's at the diner. "All growns up and all growns up!"
- Great hangover place, you could anything and you'll be a happy camper
- Gingerbread pancake with pecans. And queso omelette. SO. GOOD.
- Don't forget about the chalkboard specials
- They have a delicious chicken schnitzel on their specials menu right now. If you're a fan of German food, you have to try it. The flavor is great!
- We just can't get enough of Magnolia's gingerbread pancakes.
- Pardon me sir, you have syrup on your hair net.
- Life changing gingerbread pancakes. Solid migas. Plus any restaurant that blasts Big L at 4 am is legit in my book.
- Fabulous! Friends come into town for visits and this is the first place they want to go. Gingerbread pancakes are amazing!
- The T-Rex omlette is AMAZING! Add a short stack of pancakes. Buttermilk pancakes with blueberries and/or strawberries are my favorite.
- The Mag Mud queso keeps late-nighters from sleeping, it's so good.
- Fresh squeezed orange juice! Yum!
- One of the best ways to recover from a long night. This Austin institution always has the cure for what ails you. But, for food this good, theres usually a wait.