Magic Springs And Crystal Falls Theme Park
1701 E Grand Ave
Hot Springs, AR 71901
- Relax in the Lazy River
- Bring plenty of cash because it's not cheap for admission or food and drinks.
- Long lines everywhere. Staff needs to be better trained on how to do their jobs and given the right equipment so they can make it better.
- Man the attendants are sooooo slow about loading and unloading the rides. Wait times are longer because of the slowness.
- Love it here. Not too large to be imposing. Cheap season passes!
- Enjoy the water park/ Amusement park that is magic Springs!
- large amusement park, with so much to do. have a water park also. with water slides, ride waves, surf, beach area, and also have concerts during the summer.
- A great place to just enjoy your day and have a little fun!
- I got sick on one of the rides and barfed on all the folks below. Had a great fun day.
- Family fun for everyone!
- Everything lol I loved it
- Stop and stay awhile
- This amusement park is amazing. When you want a thrill but not the overload of Disneyland, come here. Awesome new rides and an amazing waterpark for the summertime. They have live bands & awesome food
- Fun time. Get the season pass. Go more than two times and it pays for itself. Great concert series as well.
- The lazy river is amazing for adults!!!!!
- Great place for the family n have awesome concerts.
- Buy the refillable cup
- Don't do Magic Screams. It's so ridiculously lame if you're over 13
- We loved this place! Had a blast! Can't wait to go back!
- Stay out of the sun as much as possible.