The Magic House
Museum, Science Museum
- I found it easier to park in the Middle School next to the Magic House. and it's completely legal to do so.
- Really love all the new additions. We spent a lot of time in the mystery exhibit with our 9 year old son.
- Visit www.familyattractionscard.com to recieve FREE child's admission with the purchase of a paying adult admission!
- Watch out, the Mayor here falls all over the place. Be careful if you are by her.
- The Magic House has been providing family fun since 1979. Check out Free Family nights every third Friday. What will you discover? For more insider tips, follow @MoonriseHotel at bit.ly/moonriseTW.
- This is one of the BEST places to take your kids in St. Louis!
- Don't miss the bubble room and shadow room. Plan to stay a while there is tons of great stuff to do.
- The only quiet spot in the otherwise frenzied Magic House is the small library on the second floor. It's the perfect spot for weary families seeking respite. (Diane Toroian Keaggy)
- Order food at the picnic basket early then pick it up later at lunch time in a "picnic basket"!
- The third Friday of the month family admission is FREE (2 children per adult). Sponsored by Target.
- The Picnic Cafe' in the magic house is the bomb,try their yummy cookies!
- Awesome children's museum with great activities for all ages. Be ready, on hot days it can be especially busy.
- Excellent job
- I feel that its very appropriate for children and not the most adult-friendly at the same time...but it is timeless.
- If you get a chance, come and see the lego exibit. It is amazing how lifelike the figures are.
- It would be really nice if there was more seating (benches, etc...) for parents & disabled to comfortably sit while their children are learning & enjoying the exhibits.
- www.familyattractionscard.com to recieve FREE child's admission with the purchase of a paying adult admission! Still works in June 2012.
- I would guess the mayor would most likely be a member. Therefore the special is not so special.
- If your child is over 5 don't come during the week until after noon.
- This was such a cool place. Plan on spending an entire day here as there is so much to see and do. As a parent, I loved the fact there was so much seating available while your kids played.