194 W Merrick Rd
Valley Stream, NY 11580
- Best best best bagels ever.
- The Best Bagels In Town, Always Fresh.
- Yummy goodness! Crispy outside, fluffy inside...I dream of these bagels!
- A great place for lunch, or just buying stuff to take home! Try NOT getting here around 12:30PM as it is a favorite spot for the high school crowd at lunch break! Cheap bagels at closing time!
- Bring cash
- Get a whole wheat bagel with vegetable cream cheese or a French toast bagel with regular cream cheese! As for iced coffee, creme brle or French vanilla always hits the spot.
- Great bagels.
- The best bagels around. Just got remodel. Looks great!
- True New York Bagels. Delicious.
- It's a good bagel
- Onion and pumpernickel bagels with butter (untoasted)
- Great customer service! My new go to for iced coffee
- Creme brle iced coffee
- Quality bagels for a cheap price. Can't go wrong with an egg onion with some lox CC
- Fun fact: If you aren't lucky enough to get the fresh ones, these bagels get so hard that they can be used as weapons.
- great spot for a good bagel and coffee. doesnt feel generic at all. love that they have a heavy hand when it comes to giving cream cheese/butter. cinnamon raisin and everything bagels are my fav.
- Whitefish salad on a mini everything is my go to. Best value in Valley Stream.
- One of the best places to get a Bagel
- Best bagels around
- Whole wheat bagel with butter