Music Venue, Concert Hall
728 Madison Ave (btwn E. 7th & E. 8th St.)
Covington, KY 41011
- One of the most beautiful venues in Cincinnati. Don't forget about the balcony! There is usually plenty of room up there & you get a perfect view of the stage.
- Don't miss the Trailer Park Boys in their Community Service Variety Show! Ricky, Julian, and Bubbles look forward to seeing you on 5/15!
- Walk The Moon!
- Snooch to the nooch!
- Be sure to check out hometown boys Walk the Moon when they open for Young the Giant here on Feb. 24. 2012!
- Great intimate venue to see a concert
- Great place to see live music
- Great venue and even better in house staff.
- Small place with great environment and concerts!
- When they say to get a beer between sets they mean get 3-4. It takes 4 hours between each. (Slight exaggeration)
- Thanks for hosting They Might Be Giants. That band never gets enough credit.
- The security here are rude/belligerent and have a super cop complex. It's a shame they drag down what could be a great place.
- a lil disappointed that they had on their schedule that a show was supposed to start at 9pm and it didn't start til almost 10:30pm - think it was so they could rack up on alcohol sales...