Mad Hatter Brew Pub
502 S College Ave #103 (Mill Ave and 5th St)
Tempe, AZ 85281
- Industrial Pale Ale...nuff said!
- Sample all the in-house brews.
- Sean is awesome!
- Monday Saturday, 4 p.m.-7 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.-midnight, all day happy hour on Sunday: $3 pints, $9 pitchers and $18 towers and $2 bartenders choice Light Rail shots, $1 off appetizers
- Don't come here for anything if you're in a hurry - seriously.
- Try the burgers
- Great patio!
- Karaoke Monday nights @ 8pm
- A crazy place to hang out during ASU football games.
- Beer. Tower.
- Great spot to eat/drink before an ASU game. Its right across from the light rail stop at College and Veterans Way.
- The IPA is fantastic.
- Good spot for a pint, the mac and cheese is tasty.
- Burger is amazing, best in downtown Tempe. Try the onion rings as well.
- Great place by the stadium!
- GREAT Patio Bar - right across from Sun Devil Stadium. I like that the patrons are not the college crowd; they're professionals. Huge Tempe #Dbacks #BirdGang bar w/ TV's you can watch from the patio.
- Buckets of Ultra for $18!
- There is a colony of bees located in the restaurant. If allergic, don't go near this place. I spent my lunch avoiding bees and waiting for my lunch that came 15 mins after the rest of groups. Bad.
- Drink more ovaltine!
- Great local beer. Heard live jazz when I was there. Support local businesses!