The Mad Batter Restaurant and Bar
- OH MY GOD THIS PLACE IS INSANE. And by "insane", I mean DELICIOUS! EAT ALL THE FOOD!
- Bathrooms are TINY!
- The food is exquisite. From the bread and dipping oil to the cappuccino and Creme brle, everything we had was fantastic! hotel guests get a nice discount off the bill.
- The porch is lovely and the food amazing!
- Try the French Toast, then come back for the great selection of Craft Beer.
- get the bayberry wings!
- Sometimes they'll offer lobster eggs benedict... go for it!
- Crab Cakes were awesome & my Peach Martini was really good! The porch was a great place to sit. Reservations are a must.
- Shrimp Taco was amazing with sweet potato fries. Sit outside in the shade enjoy a cocktail. Don't forget a double espresso before you go back to the beach.
- This place was quite tacky, not very clean looking. The food was good but definitely not worth the price.
- Looks like the only non redundant top I can leave here is to whatever meal you get HAS to be accompanied by the peach sangria. Legit crazy delicious. Bla bla pancakes bla bla brunch bla bla bla bla...
- Try pan cakes with maple syrup. Simply amazing!!
- They won't split checks and you can't substitute items on the menu. Kids menus are a little pricey.
- 15% Coast Guard discount, just show your ID!
- Try the blood Mary. Spicy and sooo good.
- Check out their Half Price Drink Happy Hour! See the link for more info!
- The bloody mary was delicious.
- Corned beef hash is excellent!
- It's worth the wait to eat on the porch out front, it's ever so pleasant on Jackson street looking out at Victorian houses! :) Reasonably priced, and they have the best eggs Benedict!
- I love that the bar is a venue on Untappd. The menu is fresh and the selection of craft beer is awesome! I'm hoping to make a second trip to Cape May this fall and Mad Batter will be part of it.