Macy's Mens Store
Department Store, Men's Store
120 Stockton St (at O' Farrell St.)
San Francisco, CA 94108
- Men's Giorgio Armani Fragrance
- International savings card. 10% off if you show your passport and get the card
- Kinda fancyish kinda cheapo. Tons of discounts but always remember to ask for extra! Either for being a foreigner, a student or just playing it nice and sweet.
- Nothing to say.. my shop paradise. Always a nice deal waiting for you.
- Free Wifi!
- Go to sixth floor in the main store across the street and get a visitor's card if you are from outside the US to get 10% off.
- Love the puppies and kittens in the windows. !
- Get it better at Bloomingdales.
- If you go in the right season, eg beginning of fall, you can get crazy discounts
- El lugar ideal para ir de compras en shopping de USA. Trata de agarrar las rebajas de productos, llegan a ser hasta del 65%. Y si sos visitante, siempre pedi el 10% de descuento adicional!
- No 4 andar, h uma vendedora que fala portugus!
- Need skincare? Try Lab Series, the number 1 selling product in the Mens Fragrance department.
- Visit the Levi's section downstairs, especially during sale events - PJ is great, she's always eager to help
- Lewis@in Mens suits is superb!
- Hugh selection of designers. Up to the minute and on the floor. Friendliest staff you'll find anywhere.
- Dedicated to all men stuff.
- Nice to avoid the mega Macy's but small.
- Muy austera la tienda
- The entire basement floor is contemporary/youth clothing, and it's AWESOME. The only Macy's that stocks stuff i'll actually wear.
- u go broke quick here