170 Ofarrell St (btwn Powell & Stockton St)
San Francisco, CA 94102
- ( ), - 20% (!!), - 10-15% - !
- Need a bathroom near Union Square? That's what Macy's is for, motherfucker, fuck yeah!
- If your from out of town go to the visitors center on the 6th floor and get a 10% off coupon.
- Check out the women's bathroom on the 6th floor behind the inner elevator bank. You'll see Macys in its original art deco glory.
- If you're a tourist, pop by the visitor's desk on the 6th floor, show the staff your foreign identity doc (e.g. driver's license) and get a card for 10% off regular, sale and clearance items! Woot!!
- If you're on an escalator and not walking, stay to one side
- Go late on a weeknight and ride the escalators all the way to the top. Time it so that you're the only one on. Pretend you're ascending to the moon.
- A loja masculina fica ao lado. Almoce no Cheescake no 7 andar. Estacione na rua atrs da loja:-)
- Pro tip: if you like an item, but not its price, get a price check. Many times prices are lower than tagged.
- Very nice furniture floor, just below Cheesecake Factory, good deals.
- Perfume people are like vultures.
- Go to the 8th floor and head to the Macy's sign near the patio of the Cheesecake Factory - the view is amazing!
- Go to sixth floor and get a visitor's card if you are from outside the US to get 10% off.
- Nice shopping place
- They give you a free eyebrow wax on your birthday!
- The shoes area OMG! Heaven! X
- Always ask about discounts and percent off. You'll be surprised how much you save.
- antes de pagar , v no sexto andar, visitor center e peca seu cartao de desconto !!
- check out the gold mirrors and green marble in the ladies room on floor 6.
- Browse in the morning when it is slow...soooo relaxing:)