111 North State Street (btwn W Randolph St & W Washington St)
Chicago, IL 60602
11:00am - 7:00pm
11:00am - 7:00pm
- Head to the 5th Floor for a view of the Tiffany Favrile glass ceiling, which was installed in 1907, and contains over 1.6 million pieces of glass.
- Try the ramen at Noodles by Takashi on the 7th floor at lunchtime mon-sat. Best ramen in Chicago...
- Avoid coming with women or find the nearest chairs.
- "1 day sale!" every. day. <3
- Avoid this dump until they bring back both the Marshall Field name and Marshall Field's quality.
- Get a Frango mint chocolate shake from the 7th floor in the Frango Cafe, its one of the best shakes ive ever had.
- Give they valet 5 bucks and u can park on side on Macy's without paying full price
- Check out the glass ceiling.
- Go to the big candy counter in the basement (not the Frango counter) and find individual truffles and assorted chocolates for 75% off!
- No matter what kind of dirty looks you get, it is perfectly OK to test a cologne before you buy it. Spray away.
- Might not be Field's, but it's still something to check out in the loop. Go to the top floor and gaze down upon this retail wonder.
- Volumized. Extended. Lifted Lashes. Now, visit your nearest Lancme counter to get a makeover featuring Hypnse Doll Lashes. Get dolled up! Learn more at Lancme.com
- 1/2 price bottles of wine every Wednesday in the Walnut Room on the 7th floor.
- The express elevators to the market place grill are between coach and jewelry near the north end of the first floor.
- Dee in the wine section is awesome!
- The fancy fountain by first floor customer service is a necessary meeting spot.
- When you see the Tiffany ceiling, please remember Marshall Field was trying to recreate the pools his wife saw in Italy on a trip. GORGEOUS MOSAIC WORK!!!
- Bring back Marshall Field's!
- This is the best Macy's anywhere! Unfortunately that's still 100 times worse than when it was Marshall Field's. Go to Nordstrom instead if you want quality and service now.
- I just love the food court, but most importantly I can find anything and everything, I will ever need for baking.