Park, Playground, Dog Run
Howell St (at E 27th Ave)
North Kansas City, MO
- The running track around the park is exactly one mile long. It was just resurfaced in August, 2010, so is nice and soft for a runners knees...
- Clean up after your dogs!!!
- Free concerts in the park every Friday from 11:30 to 1:00. Love the variety and community spirit!
- Great park for walking and a variety of other activities.
- Best place to run in the North town area!
- Want to play ultimate frisbee? Go to the football field on Wednesdays around 6:30PM and be ready to run!
- Its a great park
- A very good n smooth trail, newly done.
- Wish they would fix the basketball hoop
- Great park for outdoor skating!
- The mile long track here is made of soft material. Good for your feet!
- Chris K lies. I've ran here for ages, the track around the park is about 1.06 miles long.
- It has a variety of things to do for the whole family. You can walk the trail, play baseball, use the picnic areas and play on the playgrounds. There's also plenty of free space.
- Very nice park, well kept, well run!
- Nice park for family activities, they keep it nice and clean.
- Trail is great
- Pick-up soccer game every Tues night at 6:30 near the tennis courts
- Great one mile loop around the park!
- Where is the dog area? I have been walking on the trail and have never seen a dog run???
- Every Wednesdays @ the football field, there is a big group of people who play ultimate frisbee there... if you want in, get there around 6:20P...that's when they start.