MacElwee's Seafood House
$ $ $
- Be sure to get the deep fried strawberries! Delish!
- Great food . The steaks ate perfectly cooked and the shrimp is fresh off the boat. The staff is very attentive and friendly. There is a reason we have been coming here since 1989.
- Average food. Indisciplined staff. Very long wait for food. Small portions and not very fresh tasting. It was a busy evening, which amplified the staffs incompetency ten-fold.
- OMG! Sooo good! Try the low country boil or the low country stir fry...to die for!
- MacElwees is a favorite of ours good food, great service and a casual, laid-back atmosphere that Tybee Island is famous for. READ OUR REVIEW!
- I always have great service here.
- Lynn, the owner, is one of the rudest people I've ever dealt with. The staff was wonderful and the food was even better. But Lynn made us feel like we were a burden by coming in to dine. It's a pass.
- Good hush puppies
- Crab soup! Fried strawberries! Tell Mile and Angel hello!!!!
- Fried shrimp is sooooo good!
- Food was good but this time around, service was not bad but it wasn't good either. Very surprising at the service but, guess its an off day.
- Skip this joint. Overpriced and they skimp on the portions. 6.95 for 3 cheese sticks... Really? What a joke.
- Meh. The salad was the mix you buy in a bag and the veggies were what you get in a frozen bag. Fish was decent. Overall... Not worth the prices.