Convenience Store, Grocery Store, Food & Drink
200 E 11th St (3rd Ave)
New York, NY 10003
- Kimchi in jars
- chocolate pandas are where it's at
- Try out the seafood & shrimp tempura udon! $9 and delicious :)
- Sapporo Reserve!!!
- Asian grocery with both good lunch selection of fresh to-go items like sushi and cooking products.
- Get your produce here.
- homemade bulgogi for 4 bucks. can't beat that.
- Avoid the back left corner. It's super smelly. Also, great selection of Japanese candy and chocolate.
- They have thai hot peppers in the produce section.
- Love this neighborhood spot! The hot soba or udon is perfect for those nights you don't want to cook.
- A bit disconcerted because I thought this was a Japanese market. They did not have mentaiko or nigari-or maybe the staff just didn't know what these are.
- A convenient place for getting some Asian ingredients. Brown rice tuna roll is a perfect meal for me after my workout
- ALOE WATER.
- #Kimchi here is Slightly Cheaper then the one uptown by morningside heights
- Have a lot of Korean grocery here.
- Take out food from this Japanese deli is palatable but not as diverse as what's offered in their Greenwich Village location. Shrimp tempura udon is good but big
- Love this spot. There's an in-store kitchen that makes a pretty good udon for, get this, only $3.75!
- M2M Roll-Korean sushi with crabstick, spinach, pickled turnip, carrot, omelet and fish cake. Only $5 to go.
- Fried tofu is in the top loader freezers close by the vegetables, which is not by the other tofu products.
- Sushi, Udon