M Street Beach
William J Day Blvd. (at M St.)
Boston, MA 02127
- Keep your beers low there are always staties here and they will ticket you
- I love watching the planes fly by
- Beautiful beach with public bathrooms, free parking and ice cream truck! It's a little rocky, but always a great time (:
- Located side by side, L & M Street Beaches connect the beach at Pleasure Bay with Carson Beach. These beaches offer perfect spots to walk, jog, rollerblade, or bike along the HarborWalk.
- Solid alternative if you don't want to go all the way to revere
- Hang out on the left if ur married. If you hang on the right side w your wife you Will get into trouble, but you will enjoy every minute of it.
- Sal's pizza on L street delivers to the beach
- Great place to relieve yourself from the heat in the city.
- Very chilled urban beach in a pretty south Boston neighbourhood.
- Probably the best part of the long sandy beach in South Boston because the sea is clean and relatively deep early on. Only negative is no immediate access to public transportation.