M Street Beach
William J Day Blvd. (at M St.)
Boston, MA 02127
- Keep your beers low there are always staties here and they will ticket you
- I love watching the planes fly by
- Beautiful beach with public bathrooms, free parking and ice cream truck! It's a little rocky, but always a great time (:
- Located side by side, L & M Street Beaches connect the beach at Pleasure Bay with Carson Beach. These beaches offer perfect spots to walk, jog, rollerblade, or bike along the HarborWalk.
- Solid alternative if you don't want to go all the way to revere
- Hang out on the left if ur married. If you hang on the right side w your wife you Will get into trouble, but you will enjoy every minute of it.
- Sal's pizza on L street delivers to the beach
- Great place to relieve yourself from the heat in the city.
- Very chilled urban beach in a pretty south Boston neighbourhood.