- There is a shirtless gentleman who plays the guitar on his roof and he's almost always visible from Margaret's office.
- There is always ample supply of hazelnut decaf K-Cups, if you're into that kinda thing.
- Stop by Shelly if you've got a sweet tooth. He's always got a treat!
- Love our weekly digisquad meetings!
- The office is 100% pro Oxford Comma, but will follow AP style when required.
- Is it Beer Friday yet?
- Make sure to bring a jacket or sweater if you're going to be on the 11th floor at the end of the day to stay warm.
- Remember, on Tuesdays, no tie, no service. #TieTuesdays
- If you love gummy bears, you'll be right at home with FWD. Stop by 11, we buy bags daily.
- Alexandra ALWAYS has chocolate and it's the best. But don't eat too much or I WILL find you.
- Check out my homage to Amy Adams and Valerie Cherish!
- Bring in a milkshake for some authenticity!
- Anyone need a chair? For whatever reason I have 3 of varying styles in my cube.
- Rachel and Tom always know when there is free food. Become friends with them!!
- I've heard the office voted against the Oxford comma. As they should.
- The blueberry flavored coffee is my standard afternoon pick me up! Try it.
- There's a wii in the kitchen... lunch break anyone?!