Lyon Street Steps
Scenic Lookout, Trail
2450 Lyon St (btwn Broadway & Green)
San Francisco, CA 94123
- Start at the bottom (wearing comfortable shoes) and make yourself up to the top, with camera ready to shoot pictures!
- Not crowded on New Years morning! Happy 2012!
- Run don't walk!
- buns o steel!!
- When descending, don't hold back. Faster means less strain on the knees. Try to stumble down each step. This is much easier on the joints than running.
- Breathe in fresh air and check out sf's greatest view!
- this is a great out alternative to the gym.
- San Francisco is built on hills, and some of the citys steps offer great views and scenery. The Lyon Street Steps offer views of the bay and the Marina district, including the Palace of Fine Arts.
- Suck it up and race to the top. The view from on high is spectacular! Worth every gasping breath.
- Beautiful views nostalgia of old San Francisco
- Do this with your dog.. easy on all 6 set of joints. For max output, stretch after every other round and move fast and light on your feet. You should be able to do 10 in 60min eventually.
- Great way to get a stair workout on nice days.
- Lovely view of the Bay
- Hardest stair workout in the game
- Muy lindo.
- From the Presidio, find the bottom of the Lyon Steps at Lyon and Green Streets. Take the steps up to Broadway for amazing views of North Bay.
- Presidio view. Magnificent
- Cute place
- Beautiful, must see
- The Lyon Street Steps measures 332 steps to heaven" This lengthy ascent features a Heart of San Francisco and gorgeous views of the Palace of Fine Arts, San Francisco Bay and Marin Headlands.