Lyn's Breakfast & Lunch
3600 Spruce St
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Lyn's has the best service, product, and prices of all the food carts on spruce. She treats her regulars right. I don't even like eggs and I eat them all the time here.
- The food and Lyn are smokin.
- Lyn's has great food. Their service is fast and their memory is outstanding, remember multiple orders without writing anything down. Can be crowded but they are extremely quick.
- Try the eggplant spinach parmesan sandwich.
- Hands down the best food truck in Philly. Lyn's memory is incredible, everything is cheap for how much food you get. Pizza chicken, eggplant spinach parm, yum
- FORGET EVERYTHING ELSE HERE AND GET THE PIZZA CHICKEN
- Lyn is the bomb, and the meatball parm is da best
- Tried the bacon, egg, and cheese. Good but tasted the same as any other place. Theres a truck "breakfast & lunch" close to it and it has the same thing and is cheaper...
- Eggplant spinach parm pita was delicious (though not like MUST-GET!). Pita bread was soft and fresh, and tomato sauce was awesome. Rather small portion, not too filling. Very nice friendly service.
- Lyn is absolutely adorable and has a wonderful memory. Turkey bacon egg and cheese with spinach on rye bread is my go to. However The Works is a great sausage and pepper sandwich.
- Bacon, egg, and cheese all the way.
- Get egg whites, spinach and provolone on whole wheat. A little sriracha and you are SO good to go.
- Steak, egg, & cheese on a long roll. + hot sauce = extra win
- Cheese steak very good. Chicken not so much
- Try the eggwhite sandwich and say yes! To salt and pep
- Eggplant spinach parm!!! Mmmmm
- Great breakfast sandwiches and eggplant spinach pita.