Lyndon City Line Diner
- If you wait until the end to ask for separate checks at a diner, then you deserve whatever comes to you.
- Best place to be late at night
- 2 eggs meal with side of bacon is the best bang for your buck. 2 eggs any style, toast, hashbrowns, and bacon, all for under$ 6.00!
- Probably the best breakfast place in Lancaster. Get here early though. There is always a line in the mornjng
- Best bread of any diner in the area
- Try the baked corn if it is one of the vegetables available - it's delicious!
- Alcohol not served until 11am :-(
- great food and ample portions plus great service equals a winner in my book.
- A classic! Great traditional diner with huge menu. I always get eggs benedict.
- Pretty darned good food. My third time there since moving to Lancaster, PA. I will return. Had the taco salad and it was HUGE and tasty. Ended up being my dinner, too. Good place to eat. I'll go back.
- Portion sizes aren't bad for the price. Can only get one refill on soda and tea though, what a scam.
- The food is very tasty and fresh!!!! Service is great as well.... very busy today but we were seated within in 10 minutes..... ;)
- I always get breakfast
- Breakfast 24/7!
- Hard pressed to find anything that's not good
- Good food, good service
- The French onion soup is awesome!!! You gotta try it!
- Decent buffalo chicken wrap. Good service
- Service was bad. Waitress brought wrong food, never checked up on us and left after dropping off check. Cook doesn't know menu made burger wrong(caeser burger) and over cooked chicken imperial.
- They put butter on my liverwurst sandwich!!!!! C'mon!