The Luxury Box
Sports Bar, Restaurant, Bar
490 Channelside Dr (btwn Jefferson St & Nebraska Ave)
Tampa, FL 33602
- The service is outstanding and you will be taken care of. Fun people and really good food!. Come by and have a drink and watch the game and grab something to eat it is worth the trip!!
- No more sushi but still great items from the grill!
- Come have a cold beverage or something to eat before the Frozen Four! Should be crazy fun!!!
- Great new menu!
- No sushi anymore but great burger, philly cheesesteak and wings!
- Every time I try to eat here they're closed! Serve good food during regular hours and the place could be packed.
- They have great lunch specials everyday during the week and LIVE music every Friday from 10:30pm til 2 am. you need to check them out...the food is great...oh yeah...happy hour 4-7pm.
- Always had a good experience every visit. Check it out yourself.
- The food is great especially the sushi!
- Excellent Sushi Chefs, Gourmet menu items, warm staff, great cold beer, full bar, open patio, adjacement to St. Pete Times Forum
- Perfect place before a concert or game. Parking is a little steep but it's right across the street from forum.
- @Amy H. They have Labatt Blue Light! As well as Labatt regular and Molsen and lots more awesome beers! :)
- Get Labatt Blue Light!!!
- The Philly cheese steak is delicious! Also the buffalo chicken dip is really good. Bartenders are nice, place is clean and a great time before and after the hockey games.. You can eat late night 2.
- When the cunt barmaids wanna go home at 12 instead of 2. We brought 23 people here. What's wrong with America people are lazy at this bar. I'll give the chicks a tip next time if you know what I mean
- Don't come here.
- Grippos potatoe chips are awesome!
- Service was horrible, took 15 minutes to get a drink. One bartender was flirting with everyone, as opposed to doing her job, and the other was busting her ass.
- Got a plate full of raw chicken last week. Sick for days.
- The service was great but philly cheesesteak had NO flavor...