Luther Burbank Dog Park
- The actual fenced in dog park isn't that great, but the little trails that lead to private water access are amazing.
- We love this park.
- This is our favorite dog park I the Seattle area. Beach access, sand and brush. Lots of happy, playful dogs.
- Usually a lot of aggressive dogs and ill-mannered owners who don't correct misbehavior. Think it's funny when their dog steals your dog's toys. We go, but leave if the bad owners are there.
- The off-leash area is small, but this is a very fun park!
- Best dog park since it's stuff for both dogs and people to do