- Bring a coat or sweater.
- Bring your GIANT or Martins bonus card and you'll save $$$ on admission.
- This place rocks!
- Do not touch the stalactites!
- Made our South's Best List! Hear the rocks sing in this subterranian concert hall. The Great Stalagpipe organ is the world's largest instrument, and it covers more than three acres.
- Tours are groups of ~25. If you want to be able to hear the stalactite organ, don't get in line with noisy babies/kids!
- Amazing Cavern and proof of How great Nature is.A very unusual place for a wedding Ceremony if you are considering one.
- Disappointing squish penny machine.
- This Shenandoah Valley wonder has cathedral-sized rooms and high ceilings. Explore caves and hear the organ make concert-quality music w/ massive stalactite formations.
- Well worth the trip! Everything is great - the mirror pond is enchanting. Don't miss the drapery features. The tour takes about an hour and it's 1.25mi long.
- They offer a military discount so don't forget to ask for it!
- At $24 per adult, I'd skip the caverns and get a 7-day pass to drive all over Shenandoah for $15, which covers everyone in the car.
- Picnic tables (covered as well) up behind the Maze. Great for a picnic.
- Listen to the kids' version of the audio tour. It's hilarious.
- Lugar lindooooo, vale a pena visitar as Cavernas de Luray ficam a 2horas de carro de Washington e so as cavernas mais visitadas da Costa Leste dos Estados Unidos.
- Don't ever come on a holiday weekend...over an hour wait just to get up to the main building...ridiculous
- Amazing place to visit. Don't miss a chance to hear the organ play and hear stories about Pluto's ghost and the Princess column. And while you are there visit the vintage car exhibit next door.
- Listen carefully to the guide, they speak Luranian!
- Use your giant bonus card for a discount
- Listen to the kids version of the audio tour- it's really nice :-) and don't miss the stalachpipe organ