Sandwiches, American, Smoothie Shop
- now they have french pressed coffee!
- The new guy is a douche bag.
- The disco lemonade is epic.
- Don't worry about the d bag. He's gone. New tip LB burrito. It's more of a wrap but quite tasty.
- If you're in a rush...skip this place! Slooooooooooooooow
- Seriously, watch out for the new guy. He'll charge you for shit he shouldn't.
- Great salads!
- Soups are all yummy and affordable. Try the Carrot Ginger and the Pickle Soup!
- Check out the fresh market items on the blackboard by the entrance!
- Formerly called Forest Natural. Best sammiches in Greenpoint
- Food is good but service is inexplicably slow. Just waited 30 min for a single sandwich that I'd ordered ahead of time.
- I take back my previous remark. I believe I'm done with this place. Just had the worst experience ever. I'll yelp it. I hope they either hire new, nice, competent staff - or go out of business.
- Service and food/drink quality fluctuate depending on who is working. Overall I'm willing to tolerate the snooty-ness for the yummy food. Which I suppose most folks agree, but nothing changes.
- Neither slow nor douche-y. Quick, friendly service, damn good sandwich and soup. I'm a fan.
- Don't listen to Mike L. They do not serve any sammiches here. They do, however, have several sandwiches for sale. Try the Jones.
- Heads up if there's more than a couple people ordering, food takes foreeeever.
- Don't worry about that new guy. Not here anymore!
- This is where I buy my baguettes. Best ones in the 'hood.
- try the espresso smoothie!
- Richardson sandwich or the breakfast burrito