The Lunch Box
Terminal A (at BUR Airport)
Burbank, CA 91505
- This place is run by scam artists. And I quote "we're not allowed to tell you the prices". If you want to start your Vegas trip down $60 before hopping on the plane, enjoy! #WorstBarEver
- Maker's Mark steak fajitas are soooo gooood.
- Gouda Mac & Cheese was to die for!
- I ordered the hueavos Ranchero for breakfast and it different. Crunchy and spicy. Definitely love it
- Had the Makers Mark steak fajitas bc of a tip I saw on Foursquare and I wasnt steered in the wrong direction. They were delicious!
- Seafood or strawberry salsa tacos, ahi ahi salad and cocktails! Expensive drinks, watch out! Ask for juice + shot rather than like a Mai Thai, they charge $10 for every type added.
- Excellent french toast!
- Don't leave your damn bag unattended.
- Pizzas looks amazing!
- Don't get the warm cookie a la mode. It's not warm, no matter how many times you send it back.
- Even on Saturday, if you get here before about 9A, you practically have run of the place. More Crew members than customers.
- Get the Basic Breakfast or the California Frittata!
- Grab something to eat before you board the plane
- Better to eat here before going through security as less crowded.