965 W Craig Rd
North Las Vegas, NV 89032
- First time here staff is friendly
- Love it sorry allie
- First time here seems good
- Pot roast is Amazing!!
- The chicken fried steak is pretty good! The ribeye? Not so much.
- Amazing food but come hungry. Portions are huge.
- A little over-priced for what you get but if you get tired of IHOP or Denny's the place is a nice alternative.
- Huge food portions
- If you order a biscuit be ready. They're pretty big. The coffee is Lumberjacked too.
- First time here so far so good
- The ultimate breakfast.
- Agree with Amanda C. Ribeye is not good!
- This place is no joke! The portions are HUGE and the food is good! Pleasantly surprised for a place we stopped at because the name was funny :)
- We got 5 off meal
- Menu changed. Probably to cut spending cost on foods that were rarely ordered. Changed the salad bar to a "burger bar"
- Decent food. Service a little slow
- It's decent. Nice portions for the price. Everything is about 10 bucks or more.
- Slowest service ever. 20 minutes waiting do far for food and drink refills not even busy
- Taste your food before you season it. Everything is very well seasoned