Luckie's Barn And Grill
- REVIEW: 3 STARS Offers a great sports bar atmosphere that is also a nice place for families. Don't miss the jumbo chicken wings and boneless "chicken bombs," plus the bacon-wrapped mini filets.
- Potato skins are awesome.
- The Franken Bombs with fries, slaw and cheese were awesome with the Garlic Parm sauce.
- $1.75 beers. Ya.!!
- The grilled cheese is wicked good.
- We couldn't get a spot after waiting for 15 minutes
- This place is definitely a needle in a haystack, great food prompt and attentive service! The ribs are amazing!!
- Good ribs. Good prices.
- Chicken Bombs
- Forget the calories for now. Bacon wrapped filet is real good.
- Pepperjack cheese dip = bomb
- Best Ribs anywhere. Bacon Wrapped Filets are amazing
- Try the Chicago Beef Melt
- Get chicken bombs!
- Great food!
- Try the Roast Beef and Cheese Sandwich
- Double check prices and details when ordering, several menu items are not accurately described.
- Mash Potato Bomb
- If you are a attractive lady trying to order a drink at the bar. Be careful the bartenders are the jealous type. Have a man order it for you.