Coffee Shop, Café
- The chicken salad is delicious! Especially on a non-toasted spinach wrap! Also try the no bread pizza!! Great for gluten-intolerants!
- Great specialty espresso drinks!
- Coffee ,sausage apple bites , zero carb pizza
- Coffee,pizza,and wraps are all great ...Sausage and Apple Bites!
- Ask about their cool new reward program using Cardagin!
- They've eliminated the French press, but Lucie's blend on drip is great!
- Great coffee, though the service can be a tad slow. Grab a comfy chair and enjoy the ambiance.
- Amazing mango smoothies and fantastic veggie fries.
- try the raspeberry howler (weigh station style) just another reason the weigh station is an incredible blessing.
- I had the Ethiopian Harar coffee with sugar-free hazelnut syrup and their Mini Spinach Cottage Cheese and it was delicious! Kind of like a crust-less quiche.
- Not a tip, if I'm correct, but didn't Lucie Monroe's close last year?
- Garlic in the omelets without being told was very UNEXPECTED HORRIBLE
- Any of the brews are worth a try.
- Sausage apple bites. Love these!!! Great coffee
- Chicken salad is super
- Check out the Ethiopian Harrar when it's on French Press. LOVE.
- Check out the Ethiopian Sidamo or, if your into tea, the tangerine ginger botanical. Both are amazing in their own rights.
- Beat the heat with Lucie Monroe's iced coffee!
- If you want some of the best coffee, go with a single cup brew method. However if you are more of a espresso fan check out their 92 rated Organic Espresso, so many fruit notes.
- Want the wifi password? "Ilovecoffee", with no quotation marks.