Lucia's Restaurant and Wine Bar
Italian, Wine Bar
- Their takeout is the best way to "cook" on Thanksgiving!
- Meet your girlfriends for brunch on a weekend and talk about your adventures Last Night.
- The cottage cheese dill bread and oatmeal white choc chip cookies are wondrous.
- Vegan three bean chili is hearty and delicious, and available every day. Yum.
- Talk to Denise.
- They have great cracked wheat bread. Have some with butter and hot cider. Mmmm.
- I'm neither vegan nor do I have gluten sensitivities BUT the vegan chili and flourless peanut butter cookies are on point. Don't sleep on the salted caramel cake either.
- Just had the flourless PB cookie, utterly melt in the mouth awesome.
- Voted City Pages top ten takeout restaurants! Lucia Watson has been doing the locally sourced food thing since way before it was cool.
- Voted Best Wine Bar by City Pages in 2012! It's an easy, unpretentious and authentic place. If you're hungry for more, the restaurant's dinner and lunch menus are available during service!
- Dog friendly patio.
- Tip generously.
- Kick back!
- Denise makes a mean Martini! Tell her Lucas and Janis sent you.
- Ham an salami sandwich
- I had the chicken, and it was somewhat dry.
- I had a wonderful pork shoulder with squash, Brussels sprouts, and pesto. Service is great and it's not too noisy.
- You'll get some fine dining, but won't break the bank at Lucia's! Go for brunch! It'll be the best decision you make all year.
- Artesian cheese platter is immense! Well worth the price. And don't forget late night happy hour deals starting at 9pm.
- Sunday morning Danish. Treat yourself.