Hot Dogs, American
- So far I've had the Flyin Hawaiian, spicy dog, Maine link and figgy dog. All were amazing. Forget about Walter's.
- BEST Chilli Dogs
- Regulation lubin! It's messy, but super tasty!
- Crazy hot dog joint with immense menu but a real small place.
- Delicious. I want to try everything.
- The hot dog with sour cream, onions and bacon was SO GOOD. You can get hot dogs stuffed with anything here! I miss it already.
- Pot roast on a bun, juicy but not too messy. Like something you'd have at a state fair; mouthwatering and memorable.
- Can't go wrong, everything was great. Wish they had more locations.
- Everything is amazing.
- If you've never had a Lubin, get the number 19 w/ bacon. It's the perfect choice!
- Tons of fresh, tasty dogs and lubins for cheap. Get the Chicago dog for the closest thing to portillos or johnnies.
- Loaded link was awesome, chili and sweet peppers with that potato bun were a good combo. Bob's Lubin was less to my liking but maybe didn't have the best toppings. Cash only, picnic tables out back
- Best dogs in tarrytown!!
- Pot roast on a soft hot dog bun with well chosen hot dog toppings. Surprisingly awesome. Cash only.
- Great food looking forward to returning
- There's tables and chairs in the back area. Entrance seating area is in the parking lot out back.
- Good place to have a quick eat, but nothing crazy special.