Luxun Park (鲁迅公园)
146 Dongjiangwan Rd | 东江湾路146号 (280 Tian'ai Rd | 甜爱路280号)
Hongkou, 上海市 200081
+86 21 5666 7122
- , - , . ))
- Closed til August 2014 due to construction
- so crowed!can see any old school entertainment here like shanghaiist opera...peiking opera..
- Best place in town to experience local communal activities, taichi , sword dancing, fan dancing, music, jungle gym, and so many more!!
- check in
- Picturesque. Perfect place to take a respite from the hustle & bustle of the city. The park is named after who's an important Chinese modern literary figure. Must see - his tomb & memorial hall.
- It is nice, relaxing, lots of plants and trees, well decorated, you can have a nice afternoon, when the weather is mild.
- Magnificent lake view
- Amazing park, especially during spring time!
- : , ,
- One of the most unique parks in Shanghai with its hill and lake. Definitely a good chill out place away from the city center.
- Cozy neighborhood park containing Lu Xun's tomb, a Lu Xun museum, the tallest hill in Shanghai proper, and small lakes to go boating in.
- there aint many sakura trees here
- Good place to go
- A big park in Shanghai