LSU - Pete Maravich Assembly Center (PMAC)
Basketball Court, Auditorium, Basketball
Pete Maravich Ctr (Louisiana State University)
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
- During the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina in 2005, the PMAC was an 800-bed medical facility. It was the largest acute-care field hospital ever created in U.S. history.
- "PMAC" is named after one of the best scorers in NCAA history "Pistol Pete" Maravich. He averaged over 44 points per game before the 3-point line was created. WOW.
- Volleyball games are free for everybody.
- Study the campus map and plan where you will park.....also a great place to eat Pancakes on one Saturday in October: For the Kiwanis pancake breakfast :)
- Don't have tickets? Buy them online at lsusports.net!
- Beautiful building.
- Catch a Tiger's basketball game.
- This Saturday October 19th all day Baton Rouge Family Fun with Pancakes, Art and Science ! http://susanrayshea.wordpress.com/shea-family-fun-from-new-orleans-to-baton-rouge/
- Last day of LSU Volleyball Camp.
- Sit in better seats while you can. The ushers don't care.
- Any building named after the all-time leading NCAA Div 1 basketball scorer is a must visit! 3,667 pts scored & an average of 44.2 pts per game, "Pistol Pete" was a legend! Put up 50 in his 1st game!
- Geaux Tigers!
- Attend a volleyball match watching the defending SEC Champs.
- Come to the gymastics meet tonight... It's kinda warm in here :)
- Go to the PMAC, check out a basketball game.