113 E Hickory St (at N. Austin St.)
Denton, TX 76201
- Go for the Dirty Love burger and the live country music. Side items are sub-par and cheaper drinks can be had almost anywhere else in Denton.
- Offers full-service dinner, a line-'em-up lunch, and an I can't believe they have this at a burger place wine selection, plus live music daily.
- fun gathering place. listen to music and get a good drink. Nachos are the best thing on the menu and easy to share. Close to Industrial Street, square and a-train. EASY. Nice space
- Try the Dirty Love Burger and the cheese sticks. I have not had fast food that was that great, EVER!
- Get the Double Dirty Love Burger and some of their unique fries. Maybe the best hamburger I've ever had.
- It is a great place to eat and drink. Great atmosphere with amazing burgers!!!
- Ok, you must try the milkshakes. Tastes like the ice cream is made fresh here.
- is this what you call your apartment, Brad & Em?! :P
- Burgers that melt in my mouth, perfection!
- The food was subpar, parm chips were bland and the burger was soggy. Hot inside, flies everywhere as dirty dishes!
- Free trivia on Mondays at 7, you can win stuff!
- Love in the BOOM ROOM..... damm good burger....
- Avoid the fried pickles.. worst ever.
- Chili Parma fries are a-maz-ing!
- Best onion rings, very addicting.
- First time here. Molly was a wonderful waitress!
- Try the dirty love burger. Turkey burger patty swap if you ask!
- The fries here are amazing. The grilled chicken salad was pretty dull. Amore caliente was amazing, and I don't usually like peppers. The fresh made root beer is great too!
- They closed down
- The bottled beer is SO cold!