In the past couple of months, two of my close friends both set dates to tie the knot. One of those friends is having her bridal shower this weekend! My little crafty heart has been exploding with joy as I’m helping her sister get creative with the decor and setup. As we were browsing through ideas across the web, I decided to put together a love list with some of my favorite DIYs I came across. These ideas are great for a bridal shower but could be used for other events and parties as well. With a couple of changes to the colors and in same cases the text, these crafty ideas could be good projects for that upcoming Halloween party or Friendsgiving get together next month!
1. Blackberry Thyme Sparkler, Effortless Chic
2. DIY Pedicure in a Jar, Suburban Simplicity
3. Floral Photo Hoop, Style Me Pretty
4. Mint to Be Sugar Scrub, Love Vividly
5. You’ve Warmed My Heart Coffee Bar, Fantabulosity
6. Floral Garland Lights, Inspired by This