$ $ $
247 Eldridge St (Houston)
New York, NY 10002
- It's bOb bar with an upscale crowd and same genre of music!!
- Really good drinks and music
- went here on a friday night & witnessed the best DJing of my life
- Way too crowded. Barely a bar let alone a dance club
- Tiny. Gets crowded fast. Great music. Great vibe.
- Don't miss Beats, Rhymes, and Nightlife every first Tuesday of the month with DJ esquire and DJ Tim Martell!
- SUPER PACKED! I don't think they have a/c either. They just have this big metal fan in one corner of the room.
- Good music, no A/C and no space.
- It's the cooler older sister to bOb Bar, a few doors down. Same great hip hop music. Same great owners.
- great hip hop music and $10 drinks