- Bacon scallion cream cheese. Must have.
- Consistently excellent fresh bagels! Very friendly staff! You won't be dissapointed!
- Some of the best bagels I've had in Astoria. Love a good sausage, egg, and cheese on an everything bagel with salt, pepper, and ketchup. CAREFUL: their coffee is EXTREMELY hot.
- Try a Low Fat Cream Bagel! awesome!!!! :)
- Scallion bacon cream cheese with tomato on an everything bagel. Sometimes on Saturday mornings I say those words to myself so I'll actually get out of bed and go buy toilet paper.
- Delicious Egg bagel toasted with strawberry cream! Yum! Yumm! Yummy!
- Best bagel in Astoria!
- Flavored cream cheeses are great, especially the walnut raisin.
- Best homemade bagels in astoria!
- one of the best bagel places. love their whole wheat everything & their low carb bagels
- Toasted blueberry bagels with cinnamon walnut cream cheese. yum.
- I never can get bagels in manhattan because they never wipe the counter and mix everything together (i have a seed allergy) but this place is super friendly and careful about it
- Bagels are good and service is fast!
- I used to not be a fan, but now I go every week. Give em a second chance!
- All kinds of cheese that go with the bagel
- Fresh delicious bagels, great variety of cream cheeses and good coffee , they also have seating
- They really turned this place around, not sure why it has 6.9! Honestly these are easily some of the most underrated bagels in Astoria. Bagels are perfectly chewy and flavorful.
- Egg, sausage and cheese bagels are the best I've tried in a long time... Coffee is magma-level hot!!
- Terrible sandwiches
- It's the closest bagel place to me so I always go here. Bagels are good, but the bacon they use isn't the best. Ham egg and cheese is the better bet.